Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,

We got C's car back from the transmission shop. It is running a lot better.

K went to work today but her boss is being a bitch. C and I don't think too highly off her boss. K came home so frustrated today she wants to quit. The way her boss treats those girls is just terrible sometimes.

Saw dad today. he was in the bed and didn't look good. I am a little concerned about him but I know he has good and bad days. Today looked like a bad day. I just called him while I am typing this and he sounds a lot better.

C is still doing what she can to find a job. It can get depressing for her. The job market is tough right now and she is having a hard time. She keeps on pressing ahead.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home