Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friday night post from the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Just got in a little while ago. We went to Wall mart to get some T.P. and vitamins. C bought the good stuff. She got Charmin. Got a bite to eat at arby's. We went by the clubhouse of a chapter of my club that was having their church tonight and visited everybody. Stopped by work and picked up my paycheck.

K has friends over to visit. She is feeling better but stayed home from school today. She is finally getting over being sick.

C is doing good and hasn't got sick yet. She has been my chauffeur lately. I am thankful for her driving me around because I just haven't felt like it. She is a good wife and a good friend.

I am doing well but still have diarrhea. I feel O.K. and I'm holding down food quite well. It just goes thru me that's all. It will take a few days for my system to get back to normal. I know-TMI. But hey that's real.

I am afraid I am going to need to find a new job soon. I may lose the one I got. My boss keeps threatening me with one more time and your gone. His attitude has changed towards me too. All the tell tale signs of about to be fired. I been thinking. My health has been suffering terribly since I took this job. If I do lose it it may be a blessing in disguise. I just hate going thru all the process of losing a job. The guilt. No money. Hoping somebody will take and employee me. We'll see what happens. I have been kind of half way looking for another job, keeping my eyes open.

Well that's about all I know for now.
Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home