Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey Again

Hey Y'all,
Just got back about 10:30pm. Got me a shower and here I am.

Tomorrow C and two of my brothers are going to see about getting dad in hospice. I am keeping K out of school to go see a doctor. She is having some problems. Keep her in your prayers.

C and I went to a cook out that my chapter of the club was doing at the bosses house. Fresh fried chicken, baked beans, green bean casserole, homemade mac n cheese, tater salad, homemade German chocolate cake kept in a old timey metal cake carrier, orange cake, ice tea. We were eatin' big time. Had the fire going. The men ate first and set at the dinner table, then the ladies and kids. It was good for C especially to get out of that hospital and visit some friends. She is just about to her breaking point.

I am off work today and tomorrow (Sunday and Monday)

Y'all take care.
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers are with all of you. Hugsssss

10:24 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home