Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just got back from the hospital

Hey Y'all,
I just came home and brought C back from the hospital so she could get some rest. She was pretty much all night. She is in the bed laying down right now. I couldn't sleep last night and didn't make it to sleep till after 5 this morning. K woke me up about 8:30 and I have been up ever since.

Dad is still loony toons. We have been thru this before. He will get better. His girlfriend and her family is down there with him right now. He was sitting up on the side of the bed when we left. C says he keeps talking to people from his past who have been dead for years. I feel sorry for him and what he is going thru. When he comes out of it he won't remember what all he has aid and done. He apologized to the male nurse this morning that he had scared to come into the room last night. When dad is all together he is very much a gentleman.

My brother R is on his way here and has made it thru Atlanta. He should be here in a little while. My brother P is supposed to come in from South Carolina tomorrow to see dad.

Well I am going to get some rest.
Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

with all that is going on in your life a week is too long to leave me worrying about you all--so let me know how you all are!!!!

8:49 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home