Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hey

Hey Y'all,
There has been a lot happening. Dad is still in the hospital. C has been staying there with him since he has been there. I don't have time to go into it but dad is in pretty bad shape. We are getting things set up with Hospice for them to evaluate him for the best course of action. He is racked with pain and the only place he can be touched is his face and head without making him scream. He can't feed himself when he does eat. He had a blood clot in his bladder the size of a large grapefruit. They got that fixed. There is more, but I don't have time to go into it. I have running to do. I am back to work. That's another long story. Sorry I haven't posted but life is totally nuts right now. Pray for us. Pray for dad he needs it. Pray to for C she is totally exhausted.

Take Care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you posted. I have been worrying about you. I suspected your father's condition was not good. I am so sorry for all your troubles and you and your family will be in my prayers.
Verna

11:14 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home