Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Need to get some sleep and can't

Hey Y'all,
I am up and am going to try laying back down soon.

Dad made it to hospice tonight. C is staying with him. She says it is really nice and also peaceful. I want my dad to be comfortable as he can be before he dies. I am convinced it will be soon. If he lasts more than a month, I will be surprised.

C is holding out. She is dedicated to making shure dad has the best he can have right now. I am blessed to have her for a wife. These are tough times. There is so much going on.

Thank You Verna for your thoughtful comment and your prayers. Thank you Phoenix for being there and good thoughts. Marcie, I hope you are O.K., I noticed you haven't posted for awhile. I miss your updates. To all my family, Right now we have to be strong.

Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home