Thursday, February 05, 2009

Put thru the wringer at the V.A. today. warning-graphic

Hey Y'all,
I was up all night with the job. Got in about 0630, took a shower, woke C up and she drove me to the V.A. 2 1/2 hours away. No sleep and I was wore out tired. I had a dermatology appointment today. We made it up there in time. I had three issues. First was bad spots on my back. They turned out to be giant blackheads that wouldn't budge. The doctor used some sort of instruments of torture to get them out. And she didn't get them all out all the way. C was there. Next was the ulcer in my ass crack. The doctor cleaned them up painfully for me. She took cultures from the ulcers to see what kind of bacteria I have growing in my butt. She discontinued the duoderm patch. Changed my anti biotic and gave me some salve to put on them. Then I had a thing growing on the bottom of my nuts. It turned out to be a clogged pore right in the "seam" and was sticking out like a skin tab. The doctor mashed on the thing with her instruments of torture and I would scream like a school girl which brought C great delight and laughter. Then she froze off the thing that was on my nut sack like they do for warts. C seemed to find it all humorous, but she was there for me. I was shure glad to get out of there today. I am still a little uncomfortable but doing O.K.

C and I went to the auction tonight and spent a little over 14 bucks. We came away with a nice metal colander, a box of Christmas stuff which included a big glass Santa. And I got a candy dish like my nanny P had and a crystal pitcher with a lid on it. I was tired and there wasn't much else that we wanted to bid on, so we cashed out and came home.

I am sitting up and I am so sleepy right now I am almost dizzy. I need to get some rest soon. Tonight it's supposed to go to 16 degrees. It's already below freezing outside and I have the pipes dripping.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home