Monday, February 02, 2009

Howdy from the rainy swamp

Hey Y'all,
We had the funeral for dad Sunday. There were about 40 members from the motorcycle club that was there and they acted as Paule bearers also. The military was there and did a full military burial with honors. There was a 21 gun salute, taps on the bugle, and flag presentation. It was a good send off for dad.

It's rainy here today. I had to ride out of town for a doctors appointment at the V.A. I have a kissing ulcer in the crack of my ass. Nasty oozing sores. They cleaned me up which was painful and put some sort of patch in my ass crack. The sores have been there for about a week. They are treating it like a bed sore. If it ain't one thing it's another right now.

C is still sick and worn down. We were on the phone while I was coming back from the V.A. and she was having a melt down. I came home and C, K, and I went out for a nice family dinner at the steakhouse. She is in bed watching T.V. right now.

I am going back on the board at work at midnight. I hope I don't get called in. I want to get some rest and a shower.

Well, I am going to get off here and go visit with C a little. See how she is doing.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home