Sunday, February 01, 2009

Made it thru the viewing.

Hey Y'all,
We had visitation tonight at the funeral home. They did a really good job with dads body. They even put a little smile on his face. Many of his old friends showed up and people he worked with. There were people from our club there some from out of state. All my brothers were there except one. My cousins from Minnesota were there and my aunt that lives in my old home town was there.

C is sick with a cold. When we got back, she checked her email, took some nyquill and went straight to bed. K is doing O.K. She had J, a friend of hers with her tonight for support. I am tired out. I am going to get a shower in a few and lay down.

The plumbing at my dads house is messed up. My brother that has been staying there while dad was sick had to get a motel room. We will see about getting someone to look at it next week. We think it is the septic tank.

I keep dozing off here in the computer chair and K keeps waking me up. I guess I do need to get some sleep.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

my thoughts with you at this time-i amso grateful you have







my thoughts are with you and your family

5:31 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home