Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Frozen Swamp

Hey Y'all,
It's cold down here. I didn't drip my pipes last night and this morning I had no water. It was froze up good at the well. I had to run into town and find a replacement propane bottle for my hand held torch. I came home and heated the pipes up and got the water back going. Froze my tee hiney off doing it too.

It eventually warmed up into the 30's today, now the temperature is dropping again as the sun went down. I already have the pipes dripping tonight so they won't freeze up.

I have another doctors appointment tomorrow morning to see the dermatologist at the V.A. I am number 2 on the board at work right now. I hope it is not too late when I get a call for work.

Well, that's about all I know for now.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home