Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I still didn't make it to sleep till almost 5 this morning. C and I sat up talking and when she went to bed I boiled some eggs and made me some egg salad. I was asleep till about noon when the phone rang. I got up after that. I never did get out of my pajamas today. We went to eat at the local restaurant and I was still in my pajamas. Went out to the bar I used to work at and picked up my w-2 from there. We went and got cigarettes and came home. C is laying down Or trying to. She is having a hard time getting to sleep.

I have to put myself back on the board for work at midnight tonight. It doesn't even feel like I have had time off from work. I'm tired. I just don't feel like going to work. I'll be there thou.

Will get going for now. Just ordered Take-out and will catch some zzzzzzzzzz's
Take Care
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home