Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired out at the swamp

Hey Y'all
I just came home from a run and had supper. C made chicken and dumplings. I had two bowlfuls. She fixed some for us and fixed some to take to a friend of ours who had foot surgery and can't really walk.

One of K's friends got married at the courthouse today. C and K went down for the ceremony. C said it didn't last very long. Her friend is pregnant and it was what they could afford.

I think monkey the bobtail cat is in heat. She is walking around the house howling and making a lot of weird noises and acting goofy. It's about time for that. I just don't want her getting out of the house and getting knocked up. I like cats but I don't need a litter of kittens. Should have got her fixed but I didn't have the 60 bucks apiece it takes to get them fixed.

I am tired. The last few days have been rough the way runs at work have been going. I can't seem to get sleep. Or maby I should say the right kind of sleep. But right now I am number #10 on the board. I am going to go in there and get a shower in a little bit and then maby lay down.

Well Take Care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your Dad, CB. My mom is all I have and I dread the day I get that phone call. Peace bro... he is in a better place with no pain. You can still "talk" to him... just don't hit the dial button... it might help to ease the pain of loss. Hugsss

8:42 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home