Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Hope everything is O.K. with Y'all.

I got in this morning from a run and woke C up. Me, C and K went and had breakfast at the local restaurant. C is feeling weary and tired and needs a day to just relax. We were going riding on the bike today, but she doesn't feel up to it. It's a little cool out too. It's only supposed to be 61 today. If C doesn't feel like riding, I know she is tired. She usually jumps at any chance to get on the motorcycle.

I got to go into town this afternoon and get the propane bottle filled up for my gas grill. I called up there to the place and the lady said she would be back about 1pm from lunch. I got to put gas in my truck too.

K has gone with the car to take her friend to work and to fill up the car with gas.

I am number #9 on the board at work right now with nothing pending. Hopefully I'll get some rest later on. I was pretty tired on my run this morning. I actually hope my next run is a short one. Short runs don't pay as much money since we get paid by the mile. I just don't feel like taking a long run today. I take what they give me thou.

I'm going to get off here.
Y'all take care.
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home