Friday, February 13, 2009

As the swamp turns

Hey Y'all,
I am at it again with my boss at work. I don't want to get into it cause it would just take too long to explain. Just know I am having aggravation on the job again from my boss when I have done nothing wrong.

I have two days off work, my normal two days off. I have a lot of business to take care of tomorrow. Tomorrow (Friday) night C and I are going to the bar and hanging out for awhile and see if we see some old friends. Saturday K has a drill team competition at the local high school for JROTC. C and I are going to go out and watch her team compete. Only thing is, it's supposed to be raining. I hope they have it inside.

C went and hung out with our friends in South Carolina that had the foot surgery. She bought them a roast and chicken and dumplings since our friend can't get around right now and is wheel chair bound till she heals.

Well Y'all I am dozing off again, so I best be getting off here.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home