Friday, December 10, 2010

Interesting week

Hey Y'all,
Tuesday C had a doctors appointment with the VA in Atlanta. Wednesday P the grandson had a doctors appointment for his 1 year check up. He got his shots like a big boy and is doing good. I have a doctors appointment in the morning.(Friday)

Today I got some assistance with our power bill at one place. The other place I went to which was a church, I got food assistance. I am not ashamed to get help. We are doing all we can do to survive.

It's cold again tonight. right now it's 0120 in the morning and 26 degrees. I got chilled tonite and had to get my PJ bottoms on. My feet are like ice. My hands were that way earlier.

Well I have to get up early in the morning. Hope Y'all are doing good!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home