Thursday, December 02, 2010

Cold Day

Hey Y'all,
Today has been cold all day long. This morning I got out in it. I went to my insurance agent and got the insurance on my truck worked out. I came away doing OK. My payments are less than 100 dollars per month.

I went this afternoon and got some more food assistance and walked away with some firewood on the back of my truck also.

I came home and cooked supper for us. I made shake n bake chicken thighs, mixed veggies from the can and cranberry sauce. Easy to fix meal and fairly quick. It only took about 50 minutes for the chicken. The mixed veggies were easy just pour them in the pan and heat them. The jellied cranberry sauce was easy. just get it out of the can and slice.

Well that has pretty much been my day. Hope yours went well!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home