Friday, November 19, 2010

Can't help people anymore

Hey Y'all,
You know of our struggles since I have posted about them. Now I have a member of my wife's family mad at us because we won't co sign a loan for them. I can't afford to in the first place, and I never have co signed a loan for anybody, and I don't plan to start now. People trip me out! Oh well I am getting used to being kicked while I'm down.

On a lighter note, We are going to have company here thanksgiving night or either the day after! Some friends of ours from south Ga are coming up to spend a few days with us. It promises to be fun. We may even put up our Christmas tree while they are here. We haven't decided yet.

C is getting better everyday with her cold. She is on the other side of it now.

Well Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home