Thursday, October 07, 2010

Life can be a struggle sometimes

Hey Y'all,
We are finding that our fixed income just isn't enough for us. Keep us in your prayers.

My step daughter K called me this morning and said Dad, I F'd up. She had got another super speeder ticket the other day while visiting people back home. She talked to a attorney this morning and he told her that she will have her license revoked. She needs money for the fines and for attorneys and all that. I just don't have it. I feel helpless. She has got her butt in a sling big time, this time. I'm not sure what she is going to do. It's tough when there is nothing I or her mom can do.

It was a little warmer today here in the foothills. Still cool at night. We have the heat on. I wonder what our power bill is going to be like next month?

Well, Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home