Monday, September 06, 2010

Been feelin' a little low

Hey Y'all,
Been feeling a little puny for the last few days. Can't get motivated to do anything. Been sleeping a lot. Guess I have been feeling depressed. C says that if I don't get better by Tuesday, She is gonna make me go to the doctor. I don't think I need to go. We'll see.

C wants me to get rid of one of my cats and take it back to the humane society where we got him from. He likes to piss all over the place and took a pee right in front of her in the kitchen yesterday. The cat pissed and it pissed off C LOL.

Had the in laws over for supper last night. C made her chicken and dumplin soup. It was really good! I went to sleep for a few hours and then have been up most of the night.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home