Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hot days here in the foothills

Hey Y'all,
Jackie commented that she hopes it's cooler than the swamp. I don't know what they are going thru back home, but up here it's still hot. It seems to not be as brutal as last month, but if I don't stay in the a/c I sweat a lot. I am looking forwards to the October weather and things cooling off for us up here. Fall is my favorite time of year.

We got our stuff moved out of storage this weekend and into the house. We still have a lot of stuff to put away and for things to find their place. We have to go sometime this week and move the remaining stuff into a smaller storage area. I must say our house is starting to look more like a home. There is plenty to do to make it more homey and there is still work going on in the house.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

3 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Verna and Jackie, I just wanted to know I apreciate Y'all. It's a nice feeling to know that there is always someone out there who cares. Cornbread

3:22 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread!
Got your message! You and C are such a sweet loving couple that it's nice to kind of "know" you! Georgia is a long way from Oregon, so we can't meet for coffee or anything, but I still feel like you two are my neighbors and I'm happy when things go well for you.
Verna

11:54 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Cornbread!
Got your message! You and C are such a sweet loving couple that it's nice to kind of "know" you! Georgia is a long way from Oregon, so we can't meet for coffee or anything, but I still feel like you two are my neighbors and I'm happy when things go well for you.
Verna

11:54 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home