Saturday, July 24, 2010

Embarassed it has been so long

Hey Y'all,
I am embarassed it has been so long since I have posted!!!! So much has happened since then.

We now have our grandson round the clock for I don't know how long. Thats a long story. We have moved into the house, but there is still work being done on it. It's 90% complete. Hopefully there will only be another week or two left for our friends to do work on it.

C and I are doing well. Today (Sat) is C's birthday. We are going to meet up with her parents and her daughter for supper during the day.

Well have a good one!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornbread! I'm so glad you have posted! I was worried that something terrible had happened to you and that you or C were ill.
I'm so glad you are finally into your new homw.
Verna

11:59 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home