Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Been sick

Hey Y'all,

I have been sick with a summer time cold. Our grandson is sick with it too. I spent the day on the couch today. I got up this evening and went to supper with our daughter and her friend and her friends husband who are visiting on their way to Florida. We went to have Mexican for supper. We took the grand baby for a little while so our daughter could hang out with her friends.

We are relaxing at the apartment right now. Our daughter came and picked up our grand son earlier. I don't know how well I will sleep tonight after sleeping all day. We have things to do tomorrow.

I have a great wife. She makes things easy for us living in these cramped quarters. I am grateful to God for bringing us together.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home