Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wide awake

Hey Y'all,
It's almost 0200 and I am going to bed. I have to be up at 0730. A friend of mine is coming to the apartment to Take me to Augusta to the VA so I can do a walk in and get some meds. I have run out and been taking half doses hoping that my meds would show up since I changed my address. I had enough to take a correct, full dose tonight since I am going tomorrow. Since I was taking only half doses of my psych meds I have been feeling weird. That's not a good thing. Since I took the full dose tonight, I am feeling much better and I am calming down.

We have the grand baby tonight. His mom is going to pick him up tomorrow. That's between C and J. I will be gone most of the day.

Well I need to lay down.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home