Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Homeless

Hey Y'all,
It's official, we are homeless. I sold my home yesterday. Closed on it about 2pm.

We are still living in it, and will be until the 7th or 8th. The buyer has allowed us some time to get our stuff packed and close on the home in north Ga. So we can get moved up there.

The closing/sale up there is going a little more complicated. It's a long story I will reveal in the weeks to come. We will be able to move in on the 6th-7th-8th when we want to. The seller seems like a good guy. I haven't met him or talked to him yet. I have been dealing with the two real estate agents up there. Both of them are great folks and I am glad God lead us to them. Both of them are really good to us even thou this is not a big "million dollar" home sale for them.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

yeah one giant step==the best one --closing on your old home!!!

8:39 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home