Thursday, April 08, 2010

Cleaning up

Hey Y'all,

We have been cleaning today to get things ready for someone to look at the house in the morning. We haven't done a super duper job. We have just got it decent. He will either like it or he won't. We have some more to do in the morning. A good friend of mine that has a lawn care business came and cut my lawn and got the place looking really nice today. My little mower wouldn't handle the lawn in the shape it was in. He has a big professional zero turn radius mower set up to handle yards like mine. My putt putt riding mower just can't cut the thick, deep stuff.

I have been a bundle of nerves today. I called my realtor twice looking for reassurance and to talk to her about this showing. This may very well be the strongest possibility we have had yet. Depending on tomorrow, I may be going back up to North Ga. to see our realtor up there. I got the feeling if this guy puts a offer in on our house and we accept it, Things will begin to happen real fast.

We have been talking to a realtor up there while we took our vacation in Helen Ga. Easter weekend. Hopefully soon we can go to him and say we are ready to find a place and can buy it. We are weary from waiting for a offer to come on our house. We know what we have to get to move up there and we won't settle for less. Like I said, we are weary. We are also hopeful!

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wishing you all good luck in your transactions! Northern Georgia sounds great!
Verna

12:20 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home