Friday, April 02, 2010

It has been awhile

Hey Y'all,
I have been slack and haven't posted in a long time. I have been depressed and going thru a medication change which hasn't been easy. I just plain ol haven't felt like posting.

Well Y'all got me tonight. Me and C are up in Helen Ga right now for a few days. We have some free hotel time from earning points.

I am wore slap out tired. We got into town between 3pm and 4pm Thursday afternoon. We went to the auction. Now we are in the motel room. C is asleep. I tried to lay down, but I am too sore to get comfortable and can't stand to lay down in the bed right now. My pain pills aren't working that well tonight either.

We called a real estate agent today and met with him. We looked at some listings today. We will probably go look at some houses while we are up here that are in our price range. We still have to sell our house back home. But we are getting our feelers out.

Well Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are still not feeling good. Maybe it's this time of year---still cool, rainy, etc. Warm and sunny weather will perk you up!
I hope you can find a home in the north where yu want to be.
Best of luck to you.
Verna

11:29 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home