Saturday, March 06, 2010

Time for a post

Hey Y'all!

C's mom had her surgery. They were able to fix the break with a rod instead of the plates and screws. She went loopy after the surgery and ripped her IV out and was combative and disorientated. It gave C and I a scare. She came out of it and is doing better mentally. I have been told it is common in old folks after a surgery like that for them to get delusional and disorientated. The reason it scared C and I was because that is what happened to my dad before he died. He went nuts and never came back. Thank God C's mom is doing better.

In other news. I am officially retired as a member of the motorcycle club I am in. I still get to keep my colors, but now I wear a retired patch along with my other patches. I still plan to be active in the club. I have sold my motorcycle. The doctors say it is no longer safe for me to ride.

The weather is starting to get a little warmer here.I wish it would warm up. Maybe then we would get a little more action on selling this house. I am so wanting to move up to North Ga. There is a lot of people We will miss down here if we move up there.

Well, Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home