Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UGGGH!

Hey Y'all,
I went Monday to the VA to get checked out at urgent care. The only thing they found wrong with me was my sugar was over 500 and my sodium was a little low. It may be viral what is going on with me.

I still have abdomen pains and the exploding shits. Today I crapped all over myself trying to get to the bathroom. I feel weak and last night and today I slept the day away. I wish the doctors would tell me what is wrong with me and quit giving me Imodium to cover it up.

I called and left a message for my regular doctor to call me. He never did and I called and found out from the VA that he got my message and made me a appointment, but they didn't say when.

I have mostly slept. Out of the last 24 hrs I may have been up 6 if I am lucky. And that is off and on to go to the bathroom. Once to get the mail and once to go get subway. I have been so weak and tired that's about all I can do. I am even dozing off as I type this. I feel dizzy and weird.

Dozed off again- sorry.

Well Y'all have a good one!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home