Sunday, February 07, 2010

Been sick again

Hey Y'all,
I am getting about damn tired of being sick all the time!! The last day or two I have had the runs and have been sleeping like crazy. I finally started getting over it about 8 o'clock last night. I was able to eat some pizza without it just running thru me. I was still getting the chills and hot spells thou and dizzy sometimes. I feel much better this morning! Maybe that pizza is stopping me up. LOL.

I have been out of commission the last few days because I have been sleeping day and night. I would just get up to go to the bathroom. Last night was the first time I really stayed up for any period of time. I'm not sure what all has happened in my world.

Well Y'all, Just wanted to let you know I am here and still alive!!
Take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home