Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rainy night in Georgia

Hey Y'all,

It's been a rainy day all day and tonight here in south Ga.

I was having problems earlier. I was short of breath and my heart was pounding real hard with my chest kinda tight. C was real worried about me. We called and EMS came out and checked me out. The only thing they could really find wrong with me was I was retaining fluid and my blood sugar was over 500. I refused medical help. They were wanting me to go to the hospital and I don't have insurance. C and I took off to go to Augusta to the VA in my truck. I realized about half way there, all they would do for me is give me insulin and lasik. Something I could do myself at home. We turned around and came back. I am doing just fine.

We are relaxing and taking it easy. P, the grand baby is awake and keeping us busy. He's a little fussy.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home