Sunday, January 03, 2010

Back from the mountains

Hey Y'all,
I got back from Helen Ga this evening. It was nice up there and I had a good time. C stayed home with K. I talked to C at midnight when the ball dropped on T.V.

I went to the auction Thursday and Friday night. Friday night my friends Ch and A went up there to the auction with me.

I had a good time visiting with everybody, especially Ch and A. We don't get see them as much as we use to when we go up there. It was really nice to go to their house and sit around and smoke cigarettes, drink sweet tea and chat. A fixed us our good luck new years food Friday before we went to the auction. We had black eyed peas, greens, and pork roast. It was great!

The law was bad on the road today on the trip back. Ga. has this new super speeder law in effect Jan. 1. The fines are steeper for speeding. I guess good ole' Johnny law couldn't wait to try it out and write a few tickets.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home