Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New addition to the family

Hey Y'all,

We caught one of the outside cats we have been wanting to bring in and have been working with her for awhile. I took her to the groomers to get washed and flea dipped. While I was there the groomer showed me a cat she had up for adoption. It is a beautiful long hair. White/gray/black with big blue eyes. I came home and talked to C about her and we decided to adopt her. Her previous owner named her Angel. We have renamed her Snowflake. She seems to like it.

The cats are still figuring out how to all get along. There has been some growling and hissing and hiding. I know that over time it will work out. We are hoping Calli learns to use the litter box. She is not used to it since she has been a outside cat. We'll see how it goes.

It's cold tonight. I am having to drip my pipes so the well doesn't freeze up. It's 31 and dropping right now. Thank God we have good heat in the house.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home