Sunday, December 20, 2009

A day in the mountains

Hey Y'all,

We relaxed today in the motel room and then met J and the grand baby. We went to Cleveland Ga. to baby land general hospital and got pictures took with Santa. Baby land general is where the cabbage patch kids come from. We got to watch one being born. It was pretty cool. After that we ate at a Mexican restaurant in Helen GA. I had one of the best burritos I have ever had.

Later on we went to a auction that we go to sometimes and met a friend of ours there. We had a good time visiting. We left before the auction was over. We wanted to get something to eat and we were tired. I hadn't took my pills and wasn't wearing my back brace. My feet, back and legs were hurting. The stuff they were selling at the auction wasn't that great.

We got some food from captain D's seafood and brought it back to the motel room and ate. We have been chillaxin ever since.

The sun shined today and the rain went away. It has been cold. I like it. I do so wish we could move up to this area. The Christmas lights are all up in Alpine Helen. It's a sight to see.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home