Monday, December 14, 2009

A day in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

We stayed up last night and slept late today. I have been sleepy tired all day. We got out as a family and had a bite to eat at waffle house and then did some Christmas shopping. We went by the Harley shop and picked up our ornament. After that we went to big lots. I ended up going back to the car. It was just too much for me to try and walk around the store.

We came home and I left immediately to go to town and pick up some things we needed. That's what C wanted me to do so her and K could do my Christmas shopping online. I went by the gas station and picked up lottery tickets and diet cokes. Then I went to the grocery store and picked up some things we need. After that I went to another local store and picked up some Christmas cards. I did all that to give them time to pick out my stuff. The only bad thing about buying online and having it arrive close to Christmas is not being able to shake the package while everybody is asleep! I hope they all get here in time for Christmas!

Well y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home