Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's cold in the swamp

Hey Y'all!

Brrrr! It's 37 and dropping at 0050 as I write this. It's a cold night tonight in the swamp! The floor is chilly under my feet. I wish we had a fireplace. We have good central heat. We have a friend That has no heat. They are doing the space heater thing to keep warm. I feel for them. I have lived in houses in the winter with no heat in my younger years. It sucks.

We stayed in today. It only got into the 50's today. This evening we got out for a little bit and went to dollar general. We got some stocking hangers that are angels. We have the perfect place to put them. I brought C home so she could get out of the cold and I went to the grocery store and picked a few things up. We saw one of our friends at dollar general. She was there with her mom who is a friend of ours too. It was a pleasant surprise.

We are home relaxing now. I will be up all night as usual and sleep tomorrow. That's the pattern I have fell into. Just can't seem to get this sleep thing down.

Well Y'all, Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home