Friday, November 27, 2009

Sickness in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

C is just as sick as she can be. I think she has bronchitis. She is coughing up a bunch of junk and feels terrible. She has been in the bed almost all day today. Her forehead feels warm. We don't have a thermometer to see if she has a temp.

C is the one that never gets sick. It's usually me or K. When C gets sick it is really bad and knocks her down big time. I am feeling OK. I think we have both just been run down because of going so much for the last two weeks. There is a bug going around and the change in the weather probably is what done it. Plus us being in the cooler temps in north Ga. She was OK yesterday. Today is when it hit her hard.

I only got out of the house once today. That was to go to the grocery store and pick up supper for us. We had fried chicken and mashed taters and gravy. At first C didn't want to eat, but I talked her into it. I am going to get her some chicken noodle soup tomorrow. She is getting plenty of liquids.

K worked the evening black Friday crowd tonight. She just called and is on the way home after a long night at work.

Well take care and try to stay healthy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home