Friday, November 20, 2009

Ceremony for Wrench at the bar

Hey Y'all,
We went out to a ceremony for Wrench at the bar that the club hangs out at on bike night. My favorite local band was playing there. I got to meet Wrench's dad and step mom who drove all the way from Oregon. One corner of the US to the other corner of the US.

I got a chance to ask his dad a question about Wrench, that Wrench never talked about much and wouldn't tell me. I have wondered about it for years. I have tried to get it out of his ex wife when they were married. She would never tell me. I have my answer now. I just hate that this is the way I have to get it. Wrench's dad like his son is a great guy. He looks just like Wrench too.

We stopped at wal mart on the way home and picked up food to prepare for the funeral Saturday. It was foggy out tonight but C was driving us home. She did a great job. My back and knees and feet are hurting from being out tonight.

So we are home and chillaxin' now. I am going to try to get to sleep hopefully early enough that I don't sleep all morning into the afternoon.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home