Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sad news

Hey Y'all,
I lost one of my brothers in the motorcycle club last night. He was killed riding his bike when a truck pulled in front of him. Rest in peace, Wrench.

Today has been a quiet day today. I stayed up till 1100 this morning to take care of some business. I slept till about 5 this afternoon when C called and woke me up. I'm glad she did. I needed to get up. Supper was McDonald's. I got tired of eating lunch meat and wanted something different.

I miss C a whole lot since she has been gone up there with J and the grand baby. Talking on the phone is good, but it just ain't the same as seeing her.

I will probably be up till late again since I slept in the afternoon today. The rain has almost left and it has become windy.

Well, Take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phoenix said...

Hey hun, sorry to hear about your friend. I haven't abandoned you or my blog... just been super busy. I updated recently with the latest news. Hugsssss

5:26 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home