Sunday, November 01, 2009

Nice quiet Sunday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,

We have been taking it easy today. We stayed up late last night and slept in. It was a beautiful day. I went to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for supper. The grocery store even thou it's in a small town has electric power chair shopping carts. I can get around the store without it just about killing me. They let me take it out to the truck after I have checked out. Usually a bag boy follows me out and rides it back in the store for me. I like living in a small town because of things like that.

C made a meatloaf for supper tonight and corn. It was good and I look forward to meatloaf sandwiches tomorrow. Other than that we haven't done much. C is feeling better and is getting over whatever it is she has had. It's unusual because she is the one who never gets sick. Usually when she does, it's real bad. This time it was mild. Hey! I ain't complaining. If this is all she gets sick this winter, I'll be happy.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home