Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Broke busted and disgusted

Hey Y'all,

Things are tight right now. Really tight. I am scratching my head and scratching my ass wondering how I am going to pay everything and keep my head afloat. I am working with a lawyer for my disability and with the VA for the disability I get with them. It's hell not being able to work. I have worked all my life and now I can't. It's frustrating. I have been thru hard times before in my younger years. I wish I wasn't going thru them again. C hasn't been able to find a job and she's been trying believe me. I am so ready to move away from here, I can't stand it.

Somehow I still have faith that God will bring me thru these times. It still doesn't make it any easier thou.

Well Take care,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home