Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cool weather in south Ga.

Hey Y'all,

We stayed in again today. I was outside today walking thru the yard and my septic tank is bubbling up. We called the septic tank guy and he is coming tomorrow afternoon. We got our cell phone bill in and it's over 300 bucks this month. C got on the phone with them but it didn't help out. It seems like when it rains it pours. Or bubbles out of the ground LOL.

Things are tight right now for us and I am not quite sure how we are going to make it thru. We are getting geared up to start selling stuff on EBay. We got to get some money coming in somehow. Hopefully something will work out. I guess we all go thru tough times at some point.

It's 42 and dropping at the time of this post at 0230. I like the cool weather. It reminds me of North Ga. I hope it works out for us to move up there. There is so much more for us to do up there and there is more opportunity for ways for us to make money there. J's due date is getting closer too. I know we won't make it up there by then. But hopefully withing the next 6 to 8 months we can.

Well Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home