Friday, October 16, 2009

Back in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

Just got in from the auction a little while ago here at home. I don't like this one here after being at the one in north Ga. This one here sucks! I can't wait to move up there and start going to the auction in north Ga on a regular basis. It was hot tonight in the auction house here. I miss the weather up in north Ga.

I am tired and my back hurts from walking around. At the auction in north Ga, everybody sits down and they put the items up for bid on the block. The one here is bigger and it's on rows of tables and the auctioneer goes from table to table in a big warehouse. The people here run the bids up high so a lot of the good stuff is unaffordable. Plus they charge a buyers premium. It's not as fun as the one up north cause it's not as personal. The helpers up there joke and kid around with the crowd. It makes for good entertainment.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home