Sunday, October 04, 2009

1 year and counting

Hey Y'all,

Today is C and I first year wedding anniversary. We are away from home not by choice. I had business with the motorcycle club. We spent last night in a hotel room. We left this morning and came back to our friends C and A's. Tonight we all went out to a Japanese steak house and had a blast.

I gave C a white gold diamond tennis braclet the other day. I gave her a white gold topaz and diamond ring on Saturday. And last night at midnight I got down on my knee and gave her diamond earrings and a card and asked her if she would spend another year with me, because the last year has been wonderful. She said she would love to.

The last year together with C has been wonderful. We have our share of challenges as parents and partners. We go together like P-nut butter and jelly. I don't know what I would do without her at this point. She helps me keep my sanity in this crazy world we live in. I love her with all my heart. Knowing all that I know about her, good and bad, I would marry her all over again. I have found a precious jewel of a girl. She's special. I believe God has put us together. She's not perfect by any means and neither am I. She's perfect for me, and I for her. She's my best friend. I have no fear of trusting her. She takes good care of me and I take care of her. She's my missing rib and we are joined at the hip. LOL

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to the two of you on this happy anniversary! You are a wonderful love story and I'm wishing you many many years of happiness!
Verna

11:15 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home