Saturday, September 26, 2009

Swamp land

Hey Y'all,

I am tired. I hung out with some friends of mine and did a lot of standing. My back and feet and knees are killing me. I have run out of one of my pain meds and will be running out of the other soon. I can't get any of my pain meds till Wednesday.

I went to my nephews 1 year old birthday party. I didn't get to see my brother or sister in law because they had already left. I was looking forwards to it. By the time I got there K was just about tuckered out. My niece had some really good pictures of him made. S if you are reading this I would like one!

We are home relaxing now. K has gone out to a friends house. She got off restriction today and is loving it.

B got her van back from the mechanic today. There are some things that still have to be done to it next week that she will have to bring it back to him to be fixed. It's nothing special but it is a ride. Just like all of us " you have to start somewhere".

Well Y'all Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home