Wednesday, September 16, 2009

UGH

Hey Y'all,

I feel like shit. I think I am coming down with a cold or the flu.

C went to her appointment with the VA. She got a new prescription for her glasses. She has to come back soon and pick them up.

I want to come home and stay. In some ways I feel like life has spun out of control here lately. I am ready to get things back to the home front. I'm tired.

J came over today and her and mom got stuff for the baby shower. We all had lunch before they went shopping. They came back and we hung out at the motel room. After a little while I went to wal mart and picked up pot pies for me and C. J left soon after I got back. She called when she got home and made it safe.

Well it's late and C has gone to bed.

Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home