Friday, September 11, 2009

Quiet day at home in the swamp

Hey Y'all,

Didn't get out of the house much today. Stayed in till this evening. Only went out once before that, and that was to pick up B from work and some lunch from McDonald's.

C went to the auction and I was supposed to meet her there. By the time I was on my way she had already left. She said there wasn't anything interesting there. We met at the local restaurant and had supper. We came home after that and have pretty much been in all night.

The shotgun had come back from being repaired by Remington. I took it out and test fired it a little. I couldn't stay out there long because the skeeters were getting bad. It seemed to do alright. I only run 8 shells thru it, but it didn't jam.

It's still hot out down here. The nights are getting a little cool, but the days are still upper 80's to low 90's. I'll be glad when October gets here and it cools off some during the day.

Well, Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home