Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nice day in swampy land

Hey Y'all,

Today was nice. C and I started our day with lunch from the local restaurant. My friend came by and cut the grass. My yard looks nice. We went to the harley shop and C finally found a pair of boots that would fit her. We had a card from the harley shop that we used so the boots only cost us 5 bucks.

I shopped around a little to see if I could find any cheaper home owners insurance and found out I am doing pretty good. USAA wanted more than double what I am paying now with my current company. I think I will stick with what I got.

We had a nice family supper tonight with everybody there. We stopped by a friends house so C could give our friends her old boots that were barely worn. They were harley boots, but they were tight on C's feet.

We had a good time today and enjoyed ourselves.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home