Monday, August 31, 2009

Busy monday

Hey Y'all,

Today was a busy day. B, the girl who is living with us is having some kidney problems. We picked her up from work. We are going to take her to the doctor tomorrow.

We took Ks car to the mechanic today to get the splatter shield under the radiator re attached. She ran off into the ditch while we were gone and damn near tore it off amongst other things. We had to go out of town to take care of some business. My check book would not balance big time. I had to take it by the bank to get it fixed. We went by my families jewelers to get a ring checked out. We had some other business to attend to. Stopped by the mechanic on the way home to pick up the car. I paid it and passed the bill along to K.

We were home for a little while and I went to the grocery store. By the time I made it back it was raining hard and the bottom had dropped out. We had a spaghetti supper that C fixed. It was delicious! I ate a big ol' plate full.

Tonight the Internet has been kind of spotty on both the computers. I tried to post earlier but couldn't do it.

Well that's been my day, Hope yours was a good one!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home