Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Made it back home yesterday safe, sound, and exhausted. Went out to eat with the kids and came back home and relaxed. It rained terrible last night and this evening.

We went to wally world and picked up some things today. K and B went out to a party tonight and C is gone off with some of our friends tonight. That means I have the house to myself for a few hours and as long as nobody gets into trouble while they are gone, I will have a nice relaxed evening. I need it.

Looks like I will be going back up to north Ga with C next week. I don't know which day yet. We have a lot of running around to do especially Monday to take care of stuff that has been piling up since we have been gone. It may spill over into Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am tired and sore. It done me some good to be up and moving around the last couple of weeks, but I am paying for it too. I can't do much more.

Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home