Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Surgery went well

Hey Y'all,

C's mom's surgery went well today. She was in there about 5 hours. The veins they harvested from her legs were in really great shape. The open heart surgery went well. She is recovering and will be in the hospital until at least Monday.

C is doing the prep for the colonoscopy. It's not being kind to her and she feels like shit. No pun intended. She is weak and miserable. I am glad we holed up in the motel room. She hasn't felt like talking to anybody. She is either in the bed or the bathroom. I feel sorry for her. She is having a extra rough time.

I ate what I now think was bad bagel and cream cheese for breakfast this morning and tossed my cookies. Sweats and shakes and all that stuff. After I threw it all up I was fine. I ate supper tonight and feel OK. I'm just tired and a little weak.

We have to be in Atlanta tomorrow morning at 9am for C's colonoscopy. We will be getting up early and driving there. I hope C can get some sleep tonight before we go. She stayed up all last night and was at the hospital for her mom at 4am. She has been up since yesterday morning sometime.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home